Katherine is an associate concentrating on business and civil litigation, labor and employment law, corporate law, intellectual property law, contract negotiation, personal injury, and insurance law. Katherine graduated from the University of New Hampshire School of Law in 2014, where she served as Editor-in-Chief of IDEA: The Intellectual Property Law Review. During law school, she gained federal practice experience during a semester of legal residency at the U.S. District Court for the District of Puerto Rico. She was also a summer law clerk for Hage Hodes, PA. Katherine was a recipient of the 2014 American Law Institute – CLE Scholarship and Leadership Award and the 2014 National Association of Women Lawyers Outstanding Law Student Award. Katherine has been in private practice since 2014. Prior to law school, Katherine worked in business-to-business sales for technology and pharmaceutical companies.
- New Hampshire – all state and federal courts
- Massachusetts – all state courts
- Maine – all state courts
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association
- J.D., University of New Hampshire School of Law (formerly Franklin Pierce Law Center), 2014
- B.A., International Relations and Environmental Analysis & Policy – Boston University, 2006