Kathleen is a litigation associate with the firm. She concentrates her practice in the areas of business disputes, personal injury, professional malpractice, employment litigation and domestic relations. Kathleen joined the firm in 2011. She was admitted to practice in 2009 and was formerly a litigation associate at Nelson, Kinder, Mosseau and Saturley. Kathleen worked throughout law school for a private law firm in Maine. Prior to attending law school Kathleen was a juvenile corrections officer and community worker.
- New Hampshire – all state and federal courts.
- Massachusetts – all state and federal courts.
- 1st Circuit Court of Appeals.
Legal and Civic Affiliations
- NH Bar Association
- Manchester Bar Association
- NH Association for Justice
- NH Chapter of National Employment Lawyers Association
- NH Women’s Bar Association
- Manchester Community Health Center – Board of Directors
- Child Health Services – Board of Directors
- Domestic Violence Emergency Project (DOVE) – Volunteer Attorney
- Friends of the Manchester Animal Shelter – Board of Directors – Volunteer Photographer
- Pi Gamma Mu – International Honor Society in Social Sciences
- Delta Epsilon Sigma – National Scholastic Honor Society
- J.D., cum laude, University of Maine School of Law (2009)
- Student Attorney, Cumberland Legal Aid Clinic
- Founding member of the Health Law Association
- Trial Team
- B.A., cum laude, Saint Anselm College (2003)
- Certificate in Spanish Studies
- Extensive service learning in the Manchester community including, NH Probation and Parole, NH Youth Development Center, New Horizons, Kid’s Café, and Hillsborough County House of Correction Spanish GED Program